THESE CONDITIONS ARE AS DESCRIBED IN THE RENTAL AGREEMENT THAT MUST SIGN THE DELIVERY OF THE VEHICLE.
SPECIAL CONDITIONS FOR RENT
1. Use of the vehicle
The Renter receives the vehicle described on the front, in perfect working conditions, with all its documents, tires, tools and accessories and agrees to conserve them and drive the vehicle according to the regulations of the Traffic Code. It is expressly prohibited:
- Driving the vehicle by unauthorized persons on the front.
- Transporting people or merchandise, when this implies explicitly or explicitly subleasing the vehicle.
- Transporting people or merchandise without having obtained the administrative authorization, required by the legal system. In case of default, the Tenant will be responsible for the penalties that may be imposed on the Landlord by the Administration.
- Driving the vehicle at the disadvantage of physical conditions, motivated by alcohol, drugs, fatigue or illness.
- Use the vehicle to push or tow other vehicles.
- Participate with the vehicle in races, sports contests, competitions, regularity tests or challenges of any nature.
- Having the vehicle improperly parked or poorly guarded when not in use.
- Dismantle or manipulate the odometer of the vehicle, and must immediately notify the lessor of any damage.
- To travel outside the national road network or any unsuitable land, being expressly excluded from the insurance coverage the damages in the vehicle’s underbody or mechanical components that are damaged as a result of bad driving, as well as the damages produced by the circulation by restricted areas of the road network, ports and airports. Circular in speed circuits, except in the cases of vehicle participation in scheduled events of the Renter or notification of the Lessor to the Renter, with express acceptance thereof in view of the nature of the event.
- Do not stop the vehicle as soon as possible, when it lights up or sounds any warning or alarm that indicates an anomaly in the operation of the vehicle or is detected by the tenant, you must contact the lessor so that he arranges the convenience or with the assistance company Insurance. No repairs or assistance other than that provided without prior authorization from the lessor will be paid.
- Driving the vehicle to another country without having communicated it to the Landlord at the time of formalizing the contract or, subsequently, without Happy Group Multiservices S.L. Grant your consent by any means of which there is evidence of it.
- Carry out an extreme or demanding sports driving that is reflected in the control mechanism with which the car is equipped or that causes premature and anomalous wear of vehicle elements that does not correspond to the Kilometers made and that have their origin in an excess of requirement by the Landlord.
- Vary any technical characteristics of the Vehicle, the keys, equipment, tools and / or accessories of the Vehicle, as well as make any modification of its exterior and / or interior appearance (unless express written authorization is given by the Lessor). In case of infringement of this article, the Lessee shall bear the expenses, duly justified, of reconditioning the Vehicle to its original condition and paying an amount as compensation for immobilization of the Vehicle.
- Assign, rent, mortgage, pledge, sell or in any way give in warranty: the Vehicle, the rental agreement, the keys, the documentation, the equipment, the tools and / or accessories of the Vehicle and / or any part or piece of the same; or treat the foregoing in a manner that causes damage to the Landlord.
- Transporting children under three years of age or persons over three years of age who do not exceed a height of 150 centimeters without using the corresponding mandatory restraint device approved according to the weight and size of the child or person who should use it if it is possible anchor it to the vehicle. Given the obsolete characteristics of the anchorage and retention systems of these cars, the lessee recommends not transporting minors and declines all responsibility in the Lessor.
- Forbidden smoking and pets in the cars.
The driving of a classic vehicle for the first time involves a series of difficulties. The Landlord informs the Lessee that none of these points may be grounds for cancellation of the contract, excuse to assume damages or breakages caused by incorrect or negligent use of the vehicle or any of its elements or claim of damages for the special characteristics described below, own of classic vehicles.
The following difficulties and characteristics are established:
- Discomfort due to the fit, size or cushioning of seats, operation of the devices or driving position with respect to the steering wheel, pedals or gear lever.
- Lack of regulation of components that prevent reaching an optimal position of the driver or his companion.
- High and continuous mechanical noise in the use of the vehicle.
- Greater difficulty of use, lower efficiency or inaccurate or different touch of certain mechanical elements such as among other locks, engine, steering, brakes or suspension.
- Active and passive security measures with low protection (compared to the current one of a modern car) for the Renter, drivers or passengers according to the time of manufacture of the vehicle.
- Vintage accessories, retention or safety elements obsolete or that would not pass the current approval, or that have been assembled additionally not yet needed, but that did comply with and comply with the legal requirements established for age, target market or date of manufacture of the car. Odors of combustion or exhaust in driving or parking, slight loss of oil in soil, exposure to grease or dirt in elements of use, access or utility of the vehicle.
- The lessor may force the lessor to, within his commercial hours, attend a series of indications of use and maintenance prior to rental. If it can not be carried out, the landlord will carefully read and read the information in the supplied User Manual and assume any damage caused by negligent use.
- The Tenant must check periodically, and replace, if necessary, the levels of motor fluids every 10.000 km. routes, using those found in the trunk of the vehicle. If you need to replace a different one, your amount will be deducted from the final rental price, provided that the Tenant presents the corresponding invoice.
2. Return of the vehicle
The Renter will return the rented vehicle along with all its documents, keys, tires, tools and accessories, in the place and date stipulated in the contract. Any alteration must be previously authorized in writing by the Lessor. Failure to comply with this condition entitles the Landlord to judicially require the return of the vehicle and to charge the customer’s Credit Card with the extraordinary service fees established in Annex 1.
3. Rental charges
The tenant agrees to pay the landlord:
- The charges for the rent of the vehicle, delivery and collection, insurance, gasoline, and taxes and fees determined in the invoice or budget established according to the current rates of the lessor. The application of the initially agreed rate is subject to the return of the vehicle being made on the date and place provided.
- Exceptional services that you hire, use or incur according to Annex I. The application of the initially agreed rate is subject to the return of the vehicle being made on the date and place provided.
- Charges caused by the loss of vehicle documentation, as well as the loss of tires, tools, and accessories, including tire and tire damage due to fault or negligence of the customer.
- The costs of repairing the damage caused to the vehicle, in the event of an accident, when the following circumstances occur:
- That the vehicle was not used in accordance with the established conditions.
- That the accident part had not been completed within the prescribed period or that it did not conform to the reality of the events that occurred.
- That the corresponding franchise had not been covered. In this case, the maximum amount will be billed. Even if the person responsible for the accident was not the Lessee, he must pay the indicated amount, or the Lessor, through the insurance company, will manage the refund of the amount of the damages, and once obtained, will deliver it to the Lessee.
- Fines and legal expenses motivated by traffic infractions or infraction of the laws, regulations or ordinances, by the Tenant.
- In case of wrong refueling, the customer will pay all the expenses incurred (crane, emptying deposit, etc …).
- In case of damage or deterioration not linked to the usual wear and tear for use on elements not covered by insurance and caused by misuse, neglect or negligence of the lessee.
- Exceptional cleaning or repair of upholstery, chrome or interior panels due to marks, breakage, degradation or stains that produce deterioration or the need for aesthetic repair, substitution or exceptional cleaning treatment in elements of the vehicle whose origin is attributable to the use made by the tenant . Among others, those caused by food residues, chewing gum, resins, oils, acids, inks or dyes will be understood as long as they exempt the use of specific non-usual products, conventional water, soap and cleansers being understood as usual.
The cost of this cleaning will be governed according to what is indicated in Annex I. If a replacement element is needed due to the impossibility of eliminating or cleaning the deterioration, the lessee will pay the stipulated price according to the price list of the Official Service of the brand or specialized retailer.
4. Cancellation policy
Paid reservations may be canceled without charge within 48 hours of the start of the rental. The amount will be returned on the same card with which the payment was made.
No refund of the pre-paid amount will be made, if the reservation is canceled within 48 hours of the start of the rental or after having passed this time.
Neither will proceed to said return if the tenant does not appear to the collection of the vehicle, not delivering the vehicle to third parties.
5. Term of the contract and changes in Rates and Offers.
All advertised rates are subject to change without prior notice. Special offers can be canceled at any time. The lessor may postpone or rescind the contract at his will until the same day of the rental due to breakdown of the vehicle that makes its use impossible, inclement weather, causes of force majeure, safety reasons of the vehicle or for the Tenant such as strikes or mobility limitations imposed by the administration. In this case the Landlord will offer the Renter the refund of the amounts contributed or the new dates foreseen available, and the Lessee can not claim any additional compensation for direct or indirect causes.
6. Vehicle insurance and Assistance.
Renter and authorized drivers on the front, participate in the benefits of a car insurance policy and VIP assistance arranged by the Landlord, limited liability in the following cases:
- That the Lessee, in the event of an accident, sends an accident to the Landlord, within a period of forty-eight hours after its occurrence.
- That the insurance company does not reject the accident, as a consequence of not driving the vehicle in the physical conditions required by the Traffic Code or in particular and general conditions of the insurance company.
For the purposes of this insurance, third parties shall not be considered: The spouse, ascendants, descendants and siblings of the Renter and authorized drivers, as well as their partners and persons with the same salary or dependency relationship.
Exclusively excluded from the insurance guarantee, loss, theft or damage caused to goods transported in the leased vehicle. Likewise, the damages caused by elements that are indicated in the insurance policy are excepted.
The insurance arranged by the Lessor also covers the Renter and authorized drivers of the provision of bonds and the legal defense that may be required of the driver in a criminal case.
In the event that the insurance is inhibited in case of loss or accident for causes contemplated in the condition of the insurance company, the Lessee will personally respond to the loss or damage caused to the Landlord with a maximum limit of the value of the vehicle stipulated in the Insurance Policy.
The responsibility of the Renter with respect to the damage caused to the rented vehicle, provided that it is used in accordance with the established conditions, is fully covered in the cases of theft and fire, and limited in the event of an accident, to the amount of the franchise.
The charge of the referred franchise will be made to your credit card, being subject to return when the vehicle is delivered under the same conditions that were delivered. The amount of the franchise will be € 500 – 1000 € .
The BASIC INSURANCE is included in the price:
What includes :
Mandatory civil liability; Voluntary civil liability; Defense and claim;
Driver’s accidents; Assistance in travel 24 hours.
Does not include:
The insurance of damages does not include in any case the damages to tires, rims, hubcaps, low, clutch, engine, crankcase, catalyst and radiator, interior and exterior of the vehicle, interior and exterior rearview mirror, windows, locks, loss of keys.
There is a € 500 – 1000 € franchise from the credit card.
The vehicle is always delivered with the FULL tank. The type of fuel to be used will be according to the recommendations made by the manufacturer and according to the age of the vehicle. Damage to the engine due to the use of inappropriate fuels will be the responsibility of the Renter.
In the event of an accident, the Lessee agrees to:
- Obtain the complete information of the opposing party and possible witnesses, complying with an accident report, which will be sent to the Landlord, within a period of forty-eight hours after its occurrence.
- Not recognize or prejudge the responsibility of the fact.
- Notify the Authority immediately if the other party’s fault should be investigated or if there are injured people.
- Do not abandon the rented vehicle without taking adequate measures to protect it.
- Immediately notify the Landlord of the fact.
The Tenant agrees to obtain prior authorization from the Lessor to carry out repairs on the vehicle. If such communication is not possible due to force majeure or cause not attributable to the lessee, the landlord reserves the right to assess the opportunity for the repair and if its cost is appropriate, being able to reject the total amount in whole or in part.
In the event that the Renter proceeds to repair the leased vehicle without having notified by any means, nor obtained the written consent of the Lessor, the latter will not be entitled to reimbursement of the expenses paid for any kind of repair.
10. Liability of the Landlord
The Lessor declares to have taken the necessary precautions to avoid mechanical failures of the rented vehicle, but in the event of these occurring, it assumes no responsibility for the damages that could directly or indirectly be caused to the Renter, as a consequence of said failures or faults.
11. Charges on credit cards and Payments
The Tenant by signing this contract authorizes Happy Group Multiservices S.L. to charge on your credit card how many amounts would have been agreed or remain pending at the end of the contract either for rent, damage caused to the vehicle not covered by the insurance subscribed, or any other concept that is attributable to the tenant, communicating the breakdown of charges. If the payment is with a debit card, you should know that you will have a charge of € 500 – 1000 € in the form of a deposit. This charge will be returned to you at the end of the rental, provided there is no new damage to the vehicle.
We accept cash for the payment of the car rental along with a credit card (NO DEBIT) as collateral.
12. Insurance of Road Assistance
The rental contract includes a roadside assistance service for contingencies collected in the service itself. Happy Group Multiservices S.L. is not responsible for the breach of services provided in this assistance, being the responsibility of the service provider.
13. Transportation and collection of vehicles in a different direction than usual
The Hirer may request the Landlord to transport the vehicle to a different address of interest or collection. Said service must be requested together with the lease of the vehicle, the Renter can not demand his subsequent hiring without the consent of the Landlord and payment of the service. The cost of these services will be integrated into the invoice or budget or will be paid directly to the service provider if requested. Happy Group Multiservices S.L. is not responsible for the breach of the services of the transport provider, being the responsibility of the service provider.
14. Driver requirement
The Renter and drivers of the vehicle must have the following requirements:
- Carnet or driving license in force.
- Be over 25 years old and under 75 years old.
- Provide Identity Card, residence card or passport with valid address, credit card and your reservation number of Happy Group Multiservices S.L.
The drivers declared in the contract will be the only ones authorized to drive with the vehicle. In case of force majeure or illness that prevents the owner from being driven, the Landlord will be notified immediately and by all possible means for his consent.
15. Protection of personal data
We hereby inform you that given your quality as a customer of this company, your personal data will be treated in the file called customers, responsibility of Happy Group Multiservices S.L. The processing of your data is necessary for the development of the commercial relationship that binds us and may be subject to assignments of mandatory compliance according to current regulations. If you wish, you can exercise the rights of access, rectification, opposition and cancellation of your data by requesting it in writing to the address indicated in this contract.
Any divergence that arises between the Landlord and Tenant, will be submitted to the jurisdiction of the Courts of the area where the rental has begun with express waiver of its jurisdiction or any other.
ANNEX I PENALTIES AND RATES EXTRAORDINARY SERVICE 2024
- DUPLICATE SERVICE OF KEYS BY BREAKING OR EXTRAVITION: 150 €
- SERVICE OF REPAIR OF DAMAGES OR FAILURES IMPUTABLE TO LESSEE: € 30 / HOUR
- REFUELING SERVICE (SEPARATE FUEL): € 10 / RENT
- CHARGE FOR DAMAGE MANAGEMENT: € 50 / FOR ACCIDENTS
- CHARGE FOR SANCTION MANAGEMENT: € 50 / PENALTY
- CHARGE FOR LOSS OF DOCUMENTATION OR ACCESSORIES OF THE VEHICLE: € 50 + COST REPOSITION
- SPECIAL CLEANING FEE: € 97
- CAR PICK UP AT THE AIRPORT OF ALICANTE: € 25
- CAR RETURN AT THE AIRPORT OF ALICANTE: € 25
- UNLIMITED MILEAGE FROM 7 DAYS
- UP TO 7 DAYS MILEAGE LIMITED TO 150KM / DAY. THERE IS A CHARGE OF € 0.15 FOR EACH KILOMETER EXTR
- FORBIDDEN SMOKING AND PETS IN THE CAR SPECIAL CLEANING FEE: € 97
- ADDITIONAL CHARGE FOR PICK UP AND RETURN OUT OF OFFICE HOURS ( 20:00 TO 8:00 )
COLLECTION OUT OF OFFICE HOURS: €25
DELIVERY OUT OF OFFICE HOURS: €25